Tiki Barber ditches pregnant wife

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
Ronde needs to beat his brothers ass, especially after everything that Tiki said about his own father. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree I guess.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
He knew his marriage was going down the tubes pre-pregnancy so why wait until his wife is with child to leave.

Man up Barber and do the right thing stay with your wife you know your not going to marry the 23yr old

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
Man...does he always abandon stuff. This guy can't stick with anything!

He leaves the Giants and then says, oh they'll never win an SB with Eli at the helm, then the next season they win it without him. I am glad that happened and it was him that looked like the ass!

I hope his wife and child get their retribution also!

CRF

Normally I would say ,you da man. Not w/ a pregnant wife, though. You give all us hound dogs a bad name. Asshole.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Former New York Giants star Tiki Barber's estranged wife gave birth to his beautiful twin girls earlier this week — and bitterly barred the cheating grid great from the delivery room, the New York Post reported sources saying Friday.

Top sex scandals From Steve Garvey to Tiger Woods, take a look at our top sports sex scandals.
The retired Giants running back was forced to wait outside while Ginny Barber gave birth at a New York hospital on Monday, insiders said.

The Post first revealed that Barber dumped his soon-to-be ex wife, who was then eight months pregnant, so he could hook up with 23-year-old blonde Traci Lynn Johnson.

Wife banned Tiki Barber from delivery room? - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN