New profile posts

I'm with ya, not that I don't think Brady will bring a lot, but there will be other options out there compared to AP who is just money.
"Guess we'll see. I see a lot of QB's out there this year. Last year the QB's avaialble sucked, this year there is a lot of supply that was not there a year ago."

Agree with ya here, This is how I felt going into this offseason and have kind of planned for it
Just seen the post for shut up and draft if there is still a spot open I'll take it!!
Dude the wife is rooting for ArkansASS......no idea why and my apologies.
It's great having you in Sports Outlaw Fantasy Football League (SOFFL) as you are about the only person who can kick Turfpro's azz every time!
you know, i think garrard was worth more than larry this year. of course, in a dynasty league...
C
I hope you missed the Tuesday night game, it almost made me cry.
How can I contribute to the advice on Fitz the Buffalo QB and Rashad Jennings>>?

I don't see a donate button here. Thx again, I appreciate it. Good luck in your leagues!!
LOL! Did you happen to check out RZR's profile lately? She has DeSean Jackson as part of her avatar and it says "I heart DeSean Jackson"! LMAO! I guess she is converting to an EAGLES fan like us, from a Bucs fan eh?