New profile posts

The username changes were because of difficulties logging in. I thought I gave the right login info but perhaps I did forget.
Hey Gizzil -- I'll send you the details as to how to get into the baseball league this year, OK?
Spammers:

Next time before you think about laying your crap on my personal page, understand I will hunt your ass down in Ho Chi Minh City, Lagos, Libya, India, or wherever and burn down your f-ckin hut.

Thanks
There's no need to get crazy. Changing your pic I mean. It was pretty cool, actually. I love dogs however, lol. That picture wasn't me...it was a fitness model I took a photo of at the Arnold Fitness Classic in Colombus, OH a few years ago. It's coming up again in March so I'm hoping I get to go again. According to your photo you are a lot younger than I thought. Congrats again on the grandkid
I received my 55 in LED LCD Vizio Big Screen. Thank-you Miller, and please pass my thanks on to BWW!!
Wow, I like the pic.

Thanks for the offer on the points. I don't think you can anymore, but I won about 250k pts this game anyways. Out of respect for all the Pit fans I'm gonna change my avatar this week