New profile posts

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Todd Haley said Thursday, Nov. 17, that he is comfortable with QB Ricky Stanzi, who is the team's top backup with QB Matt Cassel (hand) injured. "We're all very encouraged with Ricky. He's the type of guy you want playing quarterback," Haley said. "We're all encouraged with Ricky Stanzi and the development and progress he's made."
F
Why didn't you return my call? schneiderjobs.com schneider jobs
Sorry..... i wasn't around much today to start a proper Birthday thread. I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. You are a great poster and one heck of a fantasy football owner. Good luck in SOFFL 2 this year! I didn't realize you were such a wise old man...... :)
I'm taking it one day at a time with the Lions :) It can all come to a screeching halt with a Stafford boo boo.....
yeah. unfortunately it's happening in the middle of the night here. gonna go media-free tomorrow and watch it in the evening
Hey bud next week I was going to do a matchup breakdown with game synopsis and fantasy sit starts for each matchup. Would it be better for the site to do it in a thread or in the article section? I could do 1 article or an individual thread for each game.
F
ordermychecks.com tryneat.com