New profile posts

Good Job starting CJ. He did more than probally any other 2 recievers combined will do.Tough luck on Bengals D. looks like Runnik is off to a good start
Wondering about the donate thing and figured the Coach would know or know where to go.
any other way to donate other than paypal?
is there an faq on donations?
I know you from another lifetime.
anyway,
would you agree that...
The standard argument for not being able to fix the government is because
it wouldn't survive the operation.
when it comes down to it.
the government is so far gone from where it began
starting over would probably kill it.
and it would become an even bigger monster.
anyway, just wanted to share.

a friend from the dead
My $$ league is a 7 player keeper league. I'll check in with you if we get an opening. So far no one has bowed out this seaon and I've been asking for a month if everyone was coming back. Me, Tekie, Brandon Boy,J Scott, Chrislabaugh, and 2-minute drill play there. The others owners are not members here at sports outlaw.
I am in 1 paid one and a few free ones . I really don't pay much attention to the free ones only because they were for 'experience" and i don't know others in it. The cost doesn't matter as long as their is a competitive and friendly atmosphere. The paid one I am in I have been in for a few years and always seem to end up in 3rd. I am hoping that next year there will be an opening where I can play against some of you good guys like you, Tek, and Coach just to name a few. I have more fun in just your average redraft league but am interested in a keeper league as well but dynasty is just a little to heavy for me at the moment. Anyway its been fun, interesting, and insightful to say the least.
Hope you along with your family and friends all have a very Merry Christmas. It's been great to have you with us this fantasy season!
Merry Christmas back at ya JJ, fun year indeed. How many fantasy leagues are you in? I'm in 2 and run one of those.
Heck, The Jags D seemed like a great move to me. I spent a couple of Days thinking it was pretty clever. There was much out there to pick from so I don't think it could have affected the outcome. Back to the Steelers D next week. Lol, love those Cats!!