MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Why can't I make myself bench him....

Is it the potential break away play?

He's not sh*t without Tua.

I can't make myself do it though...ugh

gizzil

It looks as though the Dolphins didn't even imagine a world in which their very damaged quarterback could get injured. They also got a mobile backup to run the same timing route offense. You would think after McDaniel was so lauded that he would have either found a QB that could get down with a timing based offense... or scheme a bit more for a completely different skill set. They seem to be doing neither though. That all said, They are looking to get him the ball, and depending how many you start and how many teams in the league, he could be very difficult to sit down. Especially in formats with 3 WR and flex...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
It looks as though the Dolphins didn't even imagine a world in which their very damaged quarterback could get injured. They also got a mobile backup to run the same timing route offense. You would think after McDaniel was so lauded that he would have either found a QB that could get down with a timing based offense... or scheme a bit more for a completely different skill set. They seem to be doing neither though. That all said, They are looking to get him the ball, and depending how many you start and how many teams in the league, he could be very difficult to sit down. Especially in formats with 3 WR and flex...
I think they failed at back up QB, mobility isn't the issue, it quick decision making. Why they did not find a solid vet knowing Tua could at anytime be out due to concussions is beyond me. They are paying the price now, and i wonder how hot the seat is under McDaniel is now.

gizzil

I think they failed at back up QB, mobility isn't the issue, it quick decision making. Why they did not find a solid vet knowing Tua could at anytime be out due to concussions is beyond me. They are paying the price now, and i wonder how hot the seat is under McDaniel is now.
That is exactly what I mean! OK so instead of a decisioon maker that can make the quick read/run the offense as it is, they got a mobile guy that simply can not, and then still try to run the same precision offense. That is a backup QB fail but then in addition complete lack of coaching forethought as well. I would hope the seat is boiling