Red Flag Of The Week

cctekguy

Staff member
This has nothing to do with talent, stats or trends.

Throw your ADP, your YPC and your AVG out the window.

This is philosophy, not strategy. Fairy Tale, not Fact.

Oakland @ Indianapolis is not the lay down win for the Colts that we are being led to believe.

Too many people agree, too many people are writing off the Raiders and too many wagers are being made as a "Sure Thing".

This WILL be a shocker but I can't pinpoint the source of the energy.

Best guess is Terrelle Pryor but Denarius Moore, McFadden, or even Nick Kasa could be a one week wonder.

...or it might be the Oakland DST. <scary>

I'm not predicting an Oakland win nor am I recommending you change your line-up...

Just sayin' this game isn't going to go the way everyone thinks it is.

gizzil

I had the same feeling when the radio waves wwere plagued all of tuesday, wednesday, thursday by people shouting that the Baltimore line was way too big... I still kinda thought... WHY? Here could be the same deal... I mean, the Colts in general are a little suspect... their ancillary stats from last year did NOT indicate a team that won so many games... Time will tell on that, but I enjoy this idea tek!! There are sure to be some shockers every week one... I think the same about the seahawks this week!

gizzil

Yeah it's 14-0 Indy... Never know though... I just hope seabass gets some 50 yarders

cctekguy

Staff member
meh....Oakland played pretty good and kept it close but nothing to call SI about.

The most jaw-dropping aspect of the game was McFadden NOT getting hurt.

ExperiencedRookie

Oakland had a legit chance to win this game. Pryor was running ALL over the place. Most of it was him just making plays when the O line broke down, which seemed to be every 3rd play.

In the end though, he showed his age and experience. Takes a huge sack on a 1st and goal and basically blew the game.

Last edited:

Effing Bored

dot com
It just goes back to the old saying that no one person wins a game, it takes a team effort. He is young and has a lot of football to play before he quits making these mistakes. Most of what we saw, however, was him stepping up when the rest of the team wouldn't. I didn't think Pryor would make the jump to the NFL, but I think he just proved he has. Now the coaches have a lot to look as far as what areas need improving and can go from there.