Drop Minshew?

gizzil

This league has gotten really crazy with the QB's being a 14 team superflex. So even though Minshew has not performed fantasy wise much at all, I am reticent to drop him, as I went to get Jameis Winston today and was surprised to see many of the speculative backup QB are already being held by people. I guess also I could just drop Kendre Miller as well, I think I have to drop 2 players to get a TE and not get a 0, since Shakir won't be eligible for IR until they declare him out. Also I dropped Ray Davis and now it looks like he could be getting close to playing, and Vidal got activated. Full ppr with massive bonuses for big plays

QB Cousins @ CAR
RB Conner @ GB
RB Mason (got 9.2 points... and may be out for a while)
WR DK Metcalf (got 8.8... if those big plays didn't get flagged though... over 30)
WR Ridley vs IND
WR Sutton vs LAC
TE EMPTY (Hunter Henry is there... not much for waivers)
Superflex Etienne @ CHI in London at 8 am
K Tucker vs WAS
DEF PHI vs CLE

BN Mahomes BYE
BN Kelce BYE
BN Kareem Hunt BYE
BN Dowdle vs DET
BN Bigsby @ CHI 8 am game
BN Shakir @ NYJ Monday and has not been on the field for any reason for 2 weeks
BN MIN DEFENSE (they are on BYE but the # 1 Defense, kind of thinking hang on
BN Minshew vs PIT (probably a mercy he does not have to face Steelers D. I picked up DeShon Elliot just for this in IDP)

IR Kendre Miller (to move anybody I have to drop somebody because he is active

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would drop Miller since he is behind Kamara and Williams.
Not sure Minshew gets another chance, they may just go with the kid and lose on purpose?
I also don’t think Cleveland ever benches Watson

gizzil

I have already won (somehow) by 3 here. But just as an example of How the bonus scoring drives me crazy. That stupid flea flicker play, that was basically Campbell stroking himself, gave Sam LaPorta his one r3ception of the game. OK freak catch, bad taste perhaps but only hits me for 12.2 usually. This league it was 24.2