Brandon Marshall is Killing Me!!!

Orgazmo

Let's think of some new twitter handles for him

@drIvekilla - The capital I is a nice touch I think
@ironhands - stadium sound guy, cue the Sabbath
@showboata

Trickster

Well how about the fact that now he is INJURED! Definitely a bust this year. What else can go wrong with my fantasy team?

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I logged in last night at the last minute thinking I needed to throw him in my lineup instead of Thomas Jones. Always play your studs right? Well turns out I was a few minutes too late and the players were already locked. I rolled with Marshall on my bench. Wow...what a disappointment. I had high hopes that Thigpen could develop some chemistry with him. Marshall is a beast! The game didn't go well at all for the Dolphins last night, and he reinjured his hammy...not good. Glad he was on my bench at the end of the night..but holy cow! This is not the Marshall I traded Colt McCoy and Hardesty for!

drworm

I sat Marshall in the two leagues he is on my team... last night was not a good showing of my trading Forte for him(non PPR league). the other league I have marshall in I traded R.Moss, A.Boldin, and S.Jax for R.Rice, Marshall, and R.Williams. seems I was fleeced in that trade.