NFL News, Rumors, In/Out - Post draft

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
LAC- signs FA WR D.J. Chark
PHI - Eagles have invited Jakeem Grant KR/WR to rookie camp for a tryout
DAL - no criminal charges will be levied against Dak from the civil suits for sexual assault he is facing
BUF - sign FA LB Deion Jones
SF - per GM Lynch they are no longer in the market to trade Deebo or Aiyuk anymore - reports out they were insisting on a mid round 1st rd pick
BAL - have signed 4 draft picks including Nate Wiggins

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The NFL schedule is planned to be released next week on Thursday, May 9th, according to Fox

MongerKhan

Staff member
Bengals put out a video from day 1 of the 2nd round of voluntary workouts. Burrow is now back to throwing

Phicinfan

Administrator
DAL - shooting down a trade rumor of Dallas looking to acquire Najee Harris
SEA - signs CB Michael Jackson to a new extension

Phicinfan

Administrator
CAR - signs RB Rashaad Penny
TEN - re-signing DL Marlon Davidson
HOU - owner stated Tank Dell is expected to make a full recovery
CIN - team sharing video showing Burrows throwing at camp
CLE - sign veteran FA OC Brian Allen

MongerKhan

Staff member
Kansas City Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice is under investigation for allegedly hitting a photographer at a club in Dallas early Monday, police sources say.

Dallas police sources say officers are interviewing witnesses about the incident that allegedly happened Monday at 609 N. Harwood Street, which is the address of Lit Kitchen.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Kansas City Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice is under investigation for allegedly hitting a photographer at a club in Dallas early Monday, police sources say.

Dallas police sources say officers are interviewing witnesses about the incident that allegedly happened Monday at 609 N. Harwood Street, which is the address of Lit Kitchen.
Uh oh, this is going to change the discussion level

MongerKhan

Staff member
Yeah if he was the aggressor you'd think it would add a game or 2 to the looming suspension

TexanGrrl

Wonder Woman
Pattern of misconduct. This kid is spiraling. Makes me think there is some sort of addiction abuse as well as "You can't touch me, I just won a MFing Super Bowl." This sort of behavior is never good.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Pattern of misconduct. This kid is spiraling. Makes me think there is some sort of addiction abuse as well as "You can't touch me, I just won a MFing Super Bowl." This sort of behavior is never good.
per some reports there was marijuana found in the car he was driving. Could show signs he has potential for addiction. All supposition right now though

Phicinfan

Administrator
NFL - to release 2024 schedule on May 15th
ARI - signs FA LB Marcus Bailey to a one year deal
DET - re-signed S C.J. Moore, and signed FA DL Kyle Peko
NYG - claimed QB Nathan Rourke off of waivers from NE
TEN - waived DL Shakel Brown
NFL - is talking about opening regulations allowing teams to sell up to 30% of their team to private equity funds
MIN - waived WR Daylen Baldwin

Phicinfan

Administrator
JAC - Jags and Mayor of Jacksonville have come to an agreement on renovations for the stadium in Jacksonville
MIA - officially announce signing of OBJ